Objective Health provides:
Effective occupational health services designed to help your staff and your business, using experienced medical staff.
We are able to provide many types of medicals that assess employee health, either before commencing work or as required by a work role, including:
- driver medicals including fork lift truck
- offshore workers
- safety critical
- role-specific, travel and executive medicals
Bespoke medicals are also available if you have specific requirements.
We are experienced in providing health surveillance to any size of company, and can undertake all of the relevant checks and assessments that are required by law and the employee’s role. These can include:
- Audiometry (hearing test)
- Spirometry (lung function test)
- Vision (eye test)
- Musculoskeletal (skeleton and muscle checks)
- HAVS (Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome)
- Blood and Urine testing for chemicals, lead, radiation etc.
- Dermatology (skin assessment)
- Role- or employee-specific such as night workers, working in confined spaces or at height
- Face Fit mask fitting and testing
131 million work days are lost to sickness absence every year in the UK*, with the average cost to a business of £522 per employee per year**. For a company with 100 employees, that equates to a cost of over £52,000 each year.
Our staff are experienced in both the physical and mental wellbeing of employees in the workplace and can devise return to work programmes for absent employees.
These programmes can help prevent further absences and even help an employee return to work in another role should they not be fit enough to carry out their regular duties.
Our health promotion programmes recognise that a healthier workforce leads to better productivity and lower absence levels. By increasing employee knowledge and understanding of their own health and what affects it, we help staff take control over their personal health.
Using a number of methods such as one-to-one health checks and group workshops, our staff can communicate specific messages focused on sections of your workforce or centred around national health campaigns.